Saturday, November 15, 2008

Warning: Do NOT Shave your Ass-Hair

The internet is full of shit. Literally. This is the story of a guy with SEVERE hygiene problems. Probably mental problems, too, although he writes rather coherently.

This guy, having suffered some disgusting problems while going to the bathroom, decides to shave the hair off his entire ass. The results are terrible, of course, and here is his tragic story.

From the text: "I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class...".

>> In need of some cheap WordPress hosting? Check THIS out!

0 comments: