Sunday, December 2, 2007

Brent Spiner: The Days before Data

I am huge fan of Brent Spiner. I think he is one of the best actors out there, and I always get proof for that. His role as Data in Star Trek: TNG was brilliant, but he did many other things in the movies, the theater and as a singer, that prove - time and time again - that he has the gift of true talent.

This is why I was delighted to discover this funny little clip in YouTube, that shows Brent Spiner in Night Court, doing what he does best - making people laugh:



To the best of my knowledge, Brent is working on his second music album at the moment, which is supposed to come out real soon. His first CD, "Ol' Yellow Eyes is Back" is a wonderful creation, which caught me completely by surprise - who knew Brent could sing so well? It wasn't easy getting that CD, as it was out of print and only available at eBay and Amazon for outrageous prices, but it was worth every dollar. I hope that getting the new CD won't prove as difficult.



0 comments: