Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tons of Fun at Kinner.net 2008

Kinner.net is a special event that takes place once a year, on the shore of the Kinneret - the sea of Galilee.

250 nerds, geeks and other creative people are invited to this happening, and they spend their time doing many cool, weird, freaky, funny and tasty stuff.

This was my first year in Kinner.net, and I had a lot of fun. I met a lot of interesting people, ate and drank like there's no tomorrow, played Rock Band all day and all night, broke my record on Galaga and enjoyed the company of my fellow uber-geeks.

I didn't take many pictures, mainly because I was busy doing other interesting stuff, but I have some pics on my flickr set. It's been an exhausting weekend, and if that wasn't enough, now I have to deal with TheMarker's internet convention, the all-famous COM.Vention. Life's tough, I know.

Here are my pics from Kinner.net 2008 (Click to see the whole set):




www.flickr.com





0 comments: